Hello there! I am an award winning professional costume maker and cosplayer based in the Southeastern US. With over 15 years of sewing experience, I have built a career creating high-end commissioned pieces full time.
Specializing in detailed, craftsmanship heavy costumes, I have a versatile portfolio of work, from meticulously hand sewn historically-inspired costumes to sleek and finely detailed armor builds. My costumes have won several major awards, including placing in the central region two years running at the Crown Championships of Cosplay, one of the most prestigious international cosplay championships in the world. My work has also been featured in print and online publications, including Bernina’s We All Sew blog as well as Cosplay Culture magazine.
I present in-depth and informative sewing and costuming panels at conventions around the southeast, with a mission to share knowledge and inspire new cosplayers in their journey.
Please contact me directly for convention bookings. I am a craftsmanship oriented maker with background in sewing, armor making, and costume wig styling. I offer several costume, sewing, and craftsmanship related panels. If you would like to see me at your local convention, please suggest me as a guest!
*Please note that at this time I am unfortunately not accepting commissions from new clients outside of my local network.
- 2018 Crown Championships of Cosplay – 3rd Place Overall Central Region
- 2017 Crown Championships of Cosplay – 1st Place Needlework, 2nd Place Overall Central Region
- 2017 Sunday in the Park – Best Overall Costume
- 2o16 CONJuration – Best in Show
- 2016 DragonCon’s The Chosen – Best in Show
- 2016 DragonCon Friday Night Costume Contest – Best Journeyman
- 2016 MegaCon Costume Contest – Best Technical Accomplishment
- 2016 Connooga Costume Contest – Best Advanced Category
- BERNINA weallsew.com – April 2018 (interview)
- Cosplay Culture Magazine – June 2017
- Cosplay Culture Magazine – August 2016 (interview)