Hello there! I am an award winning professional costume maker and cosplayer based in the Southeastern US. With over 15 years of sewing experience, I have built a career creating high-end commissioned pieces full time.
Specializing in detailed, craftsmanship heavy costumes, I have a versatile portfolio of work, from meticulously hand sewn historically-inspired costumes to sleek and finely detailed armor builds. My costumes have won several major awards, and most recently I was crowned Needlework champion at the 2017 Crown Championships of Cosplay in Chicago, IL. My work has also been featured in print and online publications.
I present in-depth and informative sewing and costuming panels at conventions around the southeast, with a mission to share knowledge and inspire new cosplayers in their journey.
Please contact me directly for convention bookings. I am a craftsmanship oriented maker with background in sewing, armor making, and costume wig styling. I offer several costume, sewing, and craftsmanship related panels. If you would like to see me at your local convention, please suggest me as a guest!
*Please note that at this time I am unfortunately not accepting commissions from new clients outside of my local network.
- 2017 Crown Championships of Cosplay – 1st Place Needlework, 2nd Place Overall Local Qualifier
- 2017 Sunday in the Park – Best Overall Costume
- 2o16 CONJuration – Best in Show
- 2016 DragonCon’s The Chosen – Best in Show
- 2016 DragonCon Friday Night Costume Contest – Best Journeyman
- 2016 MegaCon Costume Contest – Best Technical Accomplishment
- 2016 Connooga Costume Contest – Best Advanced Category
- Cosplay Culture Magazine – June 2017
- Cosplay Culture Magazine – August 2016 (interview)